Book Book fifties



Buddy and his wife Edna went to the state fair every year and every year my buddies can tell ", I want to ride in a helicopter Edna."

Edna always "find me buddy, but that helicopter ride is fifty dollars and fifty dollars and fifty dollars." He answered

In one year our fair and Buddy Buddy is gone and Edna, said, "Edna, I'm 85 years old. I may never get another chance, do not ride on the helicopter."

For this purpose, Edna 'buddies that helicopter ride is fifty dollars and fifty dollars and fifty dollars. "He answered

Pilot couple and I'll take both of you for a ride they hear. We'll make you a deal, "he said. All the rides and I stayed quiet for a coin collector of a word! But if you have fifty dollars do not say a word."

Buddy and agree to Edna and went upstairs.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. But a word yet over and over again his offensive tricks.

He landed and turned to Buddy pilot said, "I, I did everything to get jhagarada out, but you. I was not impressed!"

Buddy, "OK, I know, to tell you the truth dollar Edna, however, some said, the fallen! Is almost fifty-fifty dollars, he replied that
Copyright © 2011-2015 siteXen All Right Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact us