At first I thought it was romantic, but the real reaction? priceless



A woman, her husband is not in bed, wake up in the middle of the night to find. She puts on clothes and go down to see him.

He Hot cocoa in front of him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup. This wall is looking at, it seems deep in thought. He wipes a tear to see his eye.

"No matter what, dear?" He whispered to her room as such a step. "Why down here this time of night!? '

Husband, "we met on the day of its 20th anniversary." Look for drink

I can not remember the man's faith. He tore up.

Husband, continue to read, "When we started out 20 years you remember? I was 18 and there were only 15"

Once again, his wife thought her husband is a very caring and sensitive, is touched to tears.

"Yes, he does," he replied.

Big words can easily turn ... pauses.

"Do you remember your father caught us in the back seat of my car?"

A seat next to him lowering himself, "Yes, I remember," his wife said.

She continued her husband.

No my daughter or I will make sure to spend the next 20 years in prison, "he recalls, shoved a gun on my mouth and said,"? '"

"I remember it," he replied softly ...

His cheek and another wiped away tears and she said to him ifatta "I would have won today."
Copyright © 2011-2015 siteXen All Right Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact us